Divosta in Sarasota, Florida - Pulte/ devosta warranty is a joke

Turnaround Time

I called about a problem with a bad leak in the backflow Assembly and was told my 1 yr warranty is up and Devosta's lawyer said it's not covered , the coverage on plumbing is for 2 yrs . It was full of construction debris and I was told to get a lawyer .

I asked for the lawyer's # and was told they don't have to give it to me .

I paid to fix it , it was an emergency . They S..k

Product or Service Mentioned: Divosta House Building Service.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Divosta - Pulte terrible builder

They don't stand behind their warranty , if you have any problems they'll tell you to get a lawyer

Product or Service Mentioned: Divosta House Building Service.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Divosta in Vero Beach, Florida - Lakes at Waterway, Vero Beach, FL

1.9

I have lived in my home for three weeks. Our mail is not delivered because the post office said that Divosta has not assigned mailboxes.

Every time I or any of the other homeowners ask a Divosta employee, they will not commit. We also do not have cable or internet. Both these problems indicate poor community planning. I was telling someone about this and their response was that good community planning includes working with the local services from the beginning.

Also, there seems to be very little supervision of contractors. There is construction going on 7 days a week; before 7AM and after 7PM. Saturday(10/15/16) night there were cars and trucks speeding up and down the road behind my house until 10PM.

There are no lights here and the gates are left open. My family has lives in Vero Beach for over 40 years and I know many people here, and I plan to continue to spread the word about the current "Divosta" project.

Product or Service Mentioned: Divosta House Building Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Poor communication and lack of honesty.